What we humans tend to ignore, or forget, or fail to go through the mental exercise to understand is that we are not all the same. Our extraordinarily complex brains are an 'accident' of evolution and have allowed our species to proliferate on the planet to the point that we are killing the environmental circumstances all species on the planet require to survive.
- We are a social-tribal species and evolution never 'intended' for us to live together in such large concentrations (we evolved separately from chimps for ~7,000,000 years, but have only lived in permanent settlements for ~7,000 years, that is .1% of our evolution),
- Narcissistic psycho/sociopaths are natural 'errors' in our accidentally complex human brains -- and they are not good for other humans,
- We are naturally ego/greed based when left to our own devices, so we need the rules/enforcement of a social order, be it religious from the past, or governmental in today's hyper-urban, science-based existence, and these rules are needed to control the personality types who are incapable of empathy and naturally, deeply desire the power that comes with money-hoarding and political success,
- The global stock markets are not 'business-related', they are gambling pools for the richest 1% of humans, all of whom are money-hoarders whose narcissistic psycho/sociopathic tendencies are patently obvious,
- The narcissistic psycho/sociopaths among us (and ALL of us are somewhere on that bell curved spectrum, albeit near the harmless center) will, if they don't use their boundless determination to hoard money, get into politics and will work to help out the money-hoarders who support their rise to power by enacting laws.
- Political correctness and 'The New Normal" (ego-based hyper-parenting and the proliferation of addictive, antisocial electronic devices and freely accessed 24/7 pornography - also addictive) have led us to the point that we have inadvertently created an entire generation of 'permanently wired for hypersensitivity' ('entitled' and deeply addicted) humans whose psychological tendencies cannot be identified and ameliorated with proactive psycho-therapeutic intervention, so the problem is only likely to be exacerbated in the near future.